Pamela RF demonstrates her abs routine, Work for abs 2-3 times a week. Remember, It doesn’t matter how much you train if you want your abs to show you need to stick to your diet plan. Also make sure to activate not only your straight abdominal muscles but also your wide abdominal muscles, Planks or side planks are good for those. For more support with your training session check out our on-line training session.
- Planks: static core engagement for 60 -180 seconds
- Side hip twist: with extra care for perfect form 60 seconds
- Russian twists: Do the Russian twist with or without weight for higher intensity
- Scissors kicks: Remember to keep the hands under the buttocks to protect lower back.
- Bicycle: Go for at least 90 seconds
- Spider crawls: With a carpet (moderate) with out a carpet (advanced)
- In & outs: Extra weight optional for more advanced, hold your legs out few seconds for more advanced.
- Oblique crunches: 15 -20 repetitions for each side , aim for 4 sets